Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Made You Look

I have not quite finished Made You Look, but so far I am really enjoying it. This book reminds me of when I was younger and getting ready to get out of school to go on a road trip with my family. I have five brothers and one sister, so a road trip in my family could be pretty hectic. I always had fun on these trips in the end and I am looking forward to finding out how the trip goes and whether he gets on the game show or not. Even though this book is for younger readers, I am finding it to be a fun read that does not bore me, but just reminds me of being young.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Hilary! I definitely did not find this book boring either; I actually thought it was a lot of fun! I bet you did have some fun but hectic family road trips with five brothers...wow! Has your mom ever turned any of their underwear pink? Ha! I can't wait for you to finish it because I think you will really like the ending. I am so happy to be reading great books right now.

P.S. Your Digital Narrative was REALLY good today. I enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

lol i totally understand ya with the roadtrip thought. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters so it would get pretty crazy too!